Search Seniors

    
 

Russian Women

Forrest City over 70 dating: Steven, 58

Personal details
Name:Steven
Age:58 years and 21 days
City:Forrest City, USA
Marital status:Divorced
Registration:06 June 2012
Zodiac Sign:Aquarius
Languages:English (10), Spanish (5)
Children:No Children
Weight:70 kg (154 lb)
Height:165 cm (5 ft 4 ins)
Eye color:Hazel
Hair color:Brown
Religion:Not Religious
Education:University degree
Job:Manager Oil Exploration
offline 85 days
Steven Forrest City

About Steven:

I am a bit of a workaholic. I spend a good 70% of my time traveling on business. The other 30% is my time, This is the time I spend trying to get the most out of life.

I grew up on surfing, skiing, skateboarding, motocross, and camping, so I am still hooked on adrenaline at heart. I do not go out looking for "action" but if I come across a spur of the moment opportunity to bungee jump of a 17 story tower, well...I'm jumping. (Doesn't mean you have to jump with me, spectators are welcome)

I don't waste my time or energy on being negative there is no point.

I hope to have children while I am still young enough to enjoy them.

Hobbies:

I enjoy going to the gym, swimming, skiing, surfing, and hiking. Cooking and fine dining, nice wine, good company and good conversation.

Looking for:

She must have a good sense of humor, be a good conversationalist, and reasonably intelligent. She should be outgoing. She should be someone who can enjoy staying in for an evening as much as going out on the town. Physically fit and enjoy both indoor and outdoor activities.
Honesty is essential. I am not looking for a "Super Model" Just someone who wants me for me.

Partner age:

32-43

Steven 58 years and 21 daysSteven Divorced